Getting Well / Staying Well
Emailed 13th March 2018
Thanks for phoning yesterday. I have booked Queens Road, Leicester venue for Friday 27th April.
This will be for a new version of Getting Well / Staying Well, which had its previous ‘outing’ there on 26th Sept 2017.
This particular version will be, “Getting Well / Staying Well with WRAP”. We will be welcoming people on this one day of training whether or not they have previous experience of WRAP.
This course is made possible by:
- Emailing WRAP resources to participants as soon as payment is received and providing as much email support as is possible aiming for all participants being able to arrive with sufficient knowledge of:
- WRAP Values and Ethics,
- the 5 WRAP Concepts,
- the 7 WRAP Action Steps
- and having completed a simple exercise on ‘What Wellness Means to You Personally’.
- On the day, WRAP worksheets can be provided for anyone wanting these to aid with developing their personal WRAP(plan). (Although everyone needs to be aware this day of training is not intended to replace WRAP Seminar 1 that can be booked through www.wraptraining.co.uk)
- Participants will also have the option to take away one free copy of our Advance Statements Workbook which is useful in developing crisis plans (WRAP Step 6). (Additional copies of this workbook for family and friends will be on sale at cost price.)
With this level of support with WRAP we are able to maximise our focus on Getting Well / Staying Well while comparing how the various theory and practice we share match with WRAP.
- Please aim to arrive for registration, introductions and hot drink, at 9:30am, ready for everyone to be seated and focused for 10:00am.
- We aim to finish at 4:30pm to be out of the building by 5pm
- Certificates of attendance are only provided for people who attend until at least 4pm.
- We will be advertising at £65/person, which can be £180 for 3 people if paying in advance with just one invoice for 3 people.
In the past attendance numbers at this venue have been good so early booking helps a lot.
Really enjoyable 2 days. Was not sure what to expect. Found it invaluable. Intend to introduce to colleagues and hope it will be seen as a valuable tool at work and for all in general. - P.M.
The course will not only change my life, but it has also enabled me to make some very good friends. You were excellent! - L.J.
The WRAP training was clear, enjoyed the videos and is delivered at a pace which allowed me to absorb information well and motivated to learn further. Roger is a great effective trainer who is passionate about others wellness and recovery, and upbeat. Great course and great trainer who is passionate about learning. G.D.
I found the course well thought out and very instructive. I am quite certain that I will find what I learned enormously useful in the future. You have a most effective tutorial talent. - R.M.
Thank you for the course at the weekend. I've taken so much away from it and think I'll be aware of even more benefits as time goes by.........it was a real inspiration. - I.T.